Founded in the year 1854
Working under the sanction of the Howe Lodge, No. 587,
and “recognised” by the Committee of The Emulation Lodge of Improvement, London.
The Lodge meets at:
Severn Street Masonic Hall,
60, Severn Street,
Birmingham, B1 1QG
Every Thursday evening at 6.45 p.m. throughout the year, except during the months of May, June, July and August.
All Masons, [MM, FC. EA] being a subscribing member to a Regular Lodge, are eligible for Membership, and may join at any meeting.
Terms of Admission
- Weekly Fee £1.00. Annual Subscription [pro rata] £10.00.
- A Brother who has been an active member may, on becoming a Past Master, become a Life member on payment of £15.00.
- All fees are payable in advance.
- W Bro J R Emms, PSGD, P Asst PGM. [Warks], PM 4563,
- W Bro J F Norman, PAGDC, PProv JGW, PProv SGW. (Shrops) PM 4563, 9287, 9719
- W Bro M D Hogarth, PProvGSuptWks, PM 4563
- W Bro J Alder, PM 4563
- W Bro J Herrick, PM 8401
- W Bro G G Stevens, PProvSGD LGR PM 190, 5092
- Mobile 07709 996787
- Home 0121 682 0703
- W.Bro. D.P. Fair, PPJGD, PM 8990
- Tel: Mobile 07747 711975, Home 0121744 1610
The work will be appointed each week according to the needs of Brethren, and at the discretion of the Preceptors. This generally follows a rotation of Initiation, Passing, Raising and Installation, but may include rehearsals from the Lecture Book, and Festive Board Etiquette as applicable.
Regalia is not worn [except at The Annual Festival – due notice will be given]
|Sep - 14||Jan - 4|
|Oct - 5||Feb - 1|
|Nov - 2||Mar - 1|
|Dec - 7||Apr - 5|
|21 – No Meeting Bank Holiday||19|
|28 – No Meeting Bank Holiday||26|