- Have you ever wondered what all the symbols mean?
- How is the lodge run?
- How is the province organised?
By answering these and many more questions, the Five of Nine Club is setting out to help you in your daily advancement in Masonic knowledge!
On Saturday 29th of July 2017 at 12:00 pm you can find out! The Five of Nine Club will proudly host ‘In the Body of a Lodge’ Masonic Educational Event at St. Paul's Club, 34 St. Paul's Square Birmingham, B3 1QZ
- Provincial Rank and Promotion
- How is a Province organised and run?
- Explanation of our Aprons, the colour and symbolism of the aprons (Entered Apprentice all the way through to Grand Rank)
- The Lodge Offices and how a standard lodge works?
- Masonic Etiquette: Behaviour in and out of the Lodge room.
Following the In the Body of a Lodge event, we cordially invite you to join us for a Five of Nine Club social at The Queens Arms, 150 Newhall Street, Birmingham B3 1RY at 3:15 pm, following our time-honoured mantra at the Five of Nine Club.
Event: In the Body of a Lodge
Date: Saturday 29th July 2017 @ 12:00 pm
Location: St. Paul’s Club, St. Paul’s Square Birmingham B3 1QZ.
Type: Masonic Education and Social Event.
Guests: Members and Non-members.
Price: FREE for members, and £5 for non-members.